So, Limited Warranty has begun doing our heroic runs recently and so far have plowed through Nexus, Utgarde Keep and Culling of Stratholme, and have made it part way through Violet Hold.
Things I learned:
- The resto build I am using is much better for healing heroics but not as good for the questing and dailies, still manageable, it just takes longer.
- UK and Nexus are actually not too bad on heroic, we went through both with very few wipes. We adapted to the fights very quickly and got some loot upgrades.
- The Violet Hold VoidWalker boss SUCKS! We were not able to get past him and gave up. We need to research that one a bit more. We did down the boss with the spheres successfully.
- Meathook kinda sucks, he is by far the hardest boss we fought in Culling of Stratholme. His Constricting Chains attack always seemed to hit me, the healer, and kill me first. We finally got a good strategy on him after multiple wipes and I think we should be okay next time we try it.
- Prince Arthas in Culling of Stratholme would be booted from any PuG I was running. He doesn't follow kill orders, runs ahead of the party, aggros damn near everything, and is a whiny little bitch when he pulls the whole room and goes down. Seriously though, his AI kinda torgues me and those gauntlet pulls can get dicey when he aggroes the group past the one you are working on.
- Last, but certainly not least - I love my guild and the people in it. We work pretty good together and, even in frustration, work to get a solution and get our strategy worked out. Great job guys!