6/11/09

wow...

I'm sure most everyone has seen this already, what a boost to alt leveling!

  • Regular land mounts trainable at level 20 (was 30) Cost: 4 gold
  • Epic land mounts trainable at level 40 (was 60) Cost: 50 gold
  • Regular flying mounts trainable at level 60 (was 70) Cost: 600 gold (faction discounts now apply)
  • Regular flying mounts speed increased to a 150% gain (was 60%) Cost: 5,000 gold (faction discounts now apply)
Mounts at 20? That will be great for getting around the Barrens and other large zones.

I am really looking forward to patch 3.2 now, working on my baby Shaman who just hit 40. Maybe this patch will let me fly in the early levels of Outland!

1 comment:

Burgess said...

wow that is nice for alt leveling. All most good enough for me to log on again... but I kinda think im done. I havent even had the urge to play in weeks.