4/4/09

State of the Toons update

To help with my burnout and the massive time sink this game has become, I have tried to casually level my old main -Bumwaller, the Resto Druid, who is now specced as a Moonkin.

So far it has been pretty easy going and I have him up to 75 and I'm about halfway to 76. I can't wait to get the ability to fly again - I miss Flight Form herbalism. Being able to swoop in and pick what I need and get the hell out, without fighting anything if I don't want to, is awesome.

Okole - the Resto Shammy has been filling in as a raid healer in Naxx 25 and OS 25. I have gotten some nice gear upgrades and had fun running with ONSLAUGHT. They are a great bunch of guys and run the raids professionally. My problem is that I'm not sure I am cut out to be a raider, or at least a progression raider. Time will tell on this one - if I miss raiding, thne I will know.

Namenivob - the Hunter, just doing some randon DE work, no leveling at all.

Badhoof - the DK, just can't seem to get the hang of playing a DK. I may delete him and be done with it.

So that's it. I'm feeling kinda burned out still, but I like the game and I'm trying to find the balance that keeps me playing, but not feeling burned out. Can I find the balance?

No comments: