5/31/09

I feel a little like a traitor

Ya, I've still been playing - but I am playing on the side of the enemy. My playtime lately has been occupied by a Draenei Shaman on a PvE server. I'm leveling as enhancement this time and sitting at level 38, almost to dual wielding and wearing mail. I'm having fun learning the enhancement playstyle and going through the alliance quests, after leveling the Taurens for most of my WoW time, it's a welcome change.

I still miss the guys in Limited Warranty and hop over there every once in a while to do some dailies and chat with whoever is there, but I'm pretty much maxed out on what I can do unless I try to get into raiding again and I just can't invest that much time right now.

So...I'm still playing, but very casually and on the "other side".

No comments: