5/19/08

Did this get easier?

Maybe I got better at playing, maybe the Shaman is just that OP or maybe these quests got easier. I have noticed, as I go along leveling the Shaman, that the quests seem easier. Especially the ones that used to be a pain in my arse, now seem to be a breeze. I really don't know why. I'm not complaining mind you, just observing.

In particular are the last stage of Bloodsail Buccaneers (killing the 3 captians on the ships) and Bloodscalp Clan Heads (killing the Trolls in the large ruins). I remember doing these as a group before and either having lots of trouble or abandoning them in frustration. This time - no troubles, no deaths, easy as can be. The biggest shock to me was Stranglethorn Fever, that one got much easier and now you only have 3 gorillas TOTAL to kill, not the waves of 3-4 that it used to be. Also only needs 1 Fang to start the quest, used to be 10 and it was tough to finish even with a friend. I hated that quest in the past, but now...barely even lost HP or mana.

No comments: