8/31/08

damn - I suck

I always hear about how Resto Druids are OP in Arenas. Well, not this Resto - I suck, I really do. Now granted, I don't spend a lot of time PvPing and I don't really like the Arenas as much as I like the Battlegrounds. I don't spend hours min-maxing my spec and gear and I only have some Season 2 and BG reward pieces. Maybe my senses are dulled and I just don't react fast enough. I really don't know but I'm not very good at it.

The good part is that, for the most part, my team doesn't seem to care all that much. It does get frustrating when we lose 7 or 8 out of 10 every week, but we don't yell at each other about it. We get the gear we can buy and we keep trying. And it makes our wins that much more exciting.

That's positive thinking at work right there!

2 comments:

Greatjohn said...

Bum, you answered your own question:

"I don't spend hours min-maxing my spec and gear"

PvP isn't your focus in the game (and was only mine because I was getting bored), so you can't expect to be as good at it as someone who obsesses over specs and gear.

I personally don't care how much we win or lose, as long as we're having a reasonably good time. Today... well not so much. But that had more to do with my mood than with our performance.

Anyways. Don't stress about this crap. Besides, your hunter partner? Well, hunters are under-represented in arenas for a reason.

Okole said...

That is probably true - the min-maxing part. Sometimes I just need to put my thoughts out there in the blog and read them later for it to sink into my thick skull.