8/9/08

Some Shaman changes in Wrath

I'm not a terribly experienced Shaman, but here is my take on the new changes that are in the latest Beta build.

Eye of the Storm (Rank 3) Gives you a 70% chance to avoid interruption caused by damage while casting Lightning Bolt, Chain Lightning, Lava Burst and Hex spells. Finally a pushback defense for Lightning Bolt, this should make a lot of people very happy. It's the one thing that I notice most when switching from my Druid to the Shaman.

There are also really awesome glyphs - Here are the ones that really caught my eye, but there are more out there.

Glyph - Healing Wave 01 (Shaman) (Class: Shaman) - Your Healing Wave also heals you for 20% of the healing effect when you heal someone else. A nice side effect heal for PvP or group questing. Maybe not as useful in instances, but still pretty cool.

Glyph - Chain Lightning 01 (Shaman) (Class: Shaman) - Your Chain Lightning strikes 1 additional target. An extra target hit is a good thing, sometimes it's a very good thing

Glyph - Chain Heal 01 (Shaman) (Class: Shaman) - Your Chain Heal heals 1 additional target. Even better, this one will be awesome for raiding Restos.

Glyph - Water Shield 01 (Shaman) (Class: Shaman) - Your Water Shield has 3 additional charges. As an Elemental I have this up all the time, more charges means less refreshing.

I am really intrigued by the glyphs that we have seen so far. I don't know if it's enough to make me pick it up as a profession, but it looks pretty darn cool.

No comments: