8/2/08

Doing a little Shammy healing

I have been working on putting together some pieces for Okole's healing set. These have been mostly quest rewards or drops that I get while questing. I've been doing some spot healing in the battlegrounds and while running groups quests, but haven't tried an instance yet. I'd like to get a bit more gear before I try that - unless it's with guildies that will cut me a little slack if things don't go well.

I do miss the HoT of the Druid style of healing, the Shaman heals are bigger but seem a bit more wasteful if you are trying to keep a tank topped off. Maybe it's just me and I'm not used to it yet, but it seems I have more options at my disposal with the Druid style of healing. I'm not giving up on it yet and will continue to do the Ele-Resto build for a while. I'm trying to keep my eyes and opinion open and watch the upcoming changes in Wrath for both of the specs.

No comments: